Sunday, April 03, 2005

Relax. It's good for you.

How much do I want to relax, let me count the ways.

Okay this is my to-do list today

1. relax
2. be lazy
3. oh yeah, let's relax some more.....ahhhhhh.
4. Spent enough money shopping today, but it was very relaxing. Well, not for my husband, but it was fun for me and Laurel.

I took Laurel to Riv today, and hung out with the 3 year olds. At first I was cautious, but the people were nice, so I loosened up and started helping out. Kids are so funny. Did I ever say I used to help teach the 4 and 5 year olds before I got married, I don't even remember how many years I did it. I think it's my favorite age.

Next week, I think I'll take Dar, but I have a feeling that it will take many weeks for her to get used to going. But next week I don't think I'm going shopping afterwards, I think that Josh would take away my debit card if I did. But Laurel and I had so much fun!

Don't worry, Laurel didn't spend too much today.

No comments: