Friday, April 22, 2005

I was reading about Noel's Gematriculator, which by the way 52% of my site is evil. And I started to look into his theory behind his math. There were a couple of interesting facts like...(written by Keith Newman)

We're told the pulse beats slower every seven days as if it were in accord with the seventh day of rest proclaimed in the Genesis creation week. And God formed man of the dust of the ground (Gen 2:7); science confirms the human body is made of the same 14 elements (2 x 7) found in your average handful of dust.

Isn't that interesting? That we are actually made up of sand, God didn't change a thing. I think that is really cool! I don't know exactly what I thought before, okay, so I never really thought about it. I think I just assumed that God just created us different, the sand was more a symbolic thing. Pretty stupid I guess, but I'm not much of a scientist anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that means we should be happy when someone says "You're nothing but dirt."

Anonymous said...

makes us big shots take a second look at ourselves and realize we aren't as high and mighty as we think. i'd like to see someone do what God did w/dirt.