Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Your uh, car is driving away.

I was sitting here struggling to type my blog, and a car pulled up. My brothers friend is here sleeping, and it looked exactly like her car. He pulled out of the driveway, smiling smugly, and so I ran down to tell her that her car was driving away. I feared that it was someone she knew. She's said okay....and gets up, I go back out into the living room and see her car, where it was before, and the other car drive out of the driveway. Instant stupidity, you know? I apologized, of course, and she's like, thanks anyways. As I shut the door I couldn't help but laugh. I was so afraid for her, I didn't even think to check where her car was. It's one of those moments you have to laugh, because if you don't, you'd cry. Wow. Brilliant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kind of stuff happens to people who have children. It will be OK!!!! What else do you think happens to a mind fed on Elmo and Winnie the Pooh? You go a little loopy sometimes.

Cheer up, they'll be teenagers soon!!