Tuesday, April 19, 2005

There is a pretty awesome article on this one guy's guitar at relavant magazine. I thought it was cool how they put it into words. I know my cello has traveled world wide as well. It's hard to think that I've been playing for 13 years. The poor thing has been battered and gone through several cases as well, several sets of strings and a couple bows.

Today I'd much rather be outside. But I got to get some practicing in, and I have dishes and laundry to do. I guess I'll have to open up a few windows, and hope I can get everything accomplished so I can go out.

Wow, on the 2nd disk of our mulan dvd, it has an international track on it. It's pretty awesome, it sings one of the songs in about 15 or so different languages, having a different language every 2 to 4 lines or so. Pretty cool. Very well done. Crazy to think that the Mandorin language is done by Jackie Chan. Not my favorite actor, but I was impressed he knew more than just English. I knew he studied many martial arts types (Yeah, that's not a technical term) but I'd rather not assume he knew any other language. Maybe he's a smarter man than I thought.

No comments: